- PRACTICE AREAS
- CLIENT INDUSTRIES
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Michael R. Andrusak
1635 N. Waterfront Pkwy., Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67206
Mike’s practice focuses primarily on litigation, real estate, probate and trust, and energy.
Prior to joining Adams Jones Law Firm, Mike worked in Ulysses, Kansas for several years as a compliance director and attorney for an oil/gas pipeline construction company and also worked as a solo practitioner, with a focus on real estate, mineral rights, and business issues in Southwest Kansas. While living in Ulysses, he also served on the City of Ulysses Planning Commission.
Mike has a Juris Doctorate from the University of Kansas School of Law. During law school, he served as the President of the Student Bar Association (student government) for two years and obtained a certificate in International Trade and Finance. He also worked and studied in Istanbul, Turkey and authored an article on Foreign Trade Zones, with a specific analysis on the Wichita area. Upon graduation, he was honored with the Class of 1949 Leadership Award, which is given to the student that contributes most to the overall experience of the students.
Before law school, Mike graduated from Pepperdine University with a bachelors in Religion and bachelors in political science. While attending Pepperdine, he studied in Florence, Italy and completed an internship with U.S. Senator Jerry Moran in his Washington D.C. office.
Mike is active in both the Wichita and Southwest Kansas communities. In Wichita he is a board member with Pando Initiative, formally Communities in Schools. Also he serves on the Development Committee for Dear Neighbor Ministries/Step Stone and Red Shoe Society and is member of Young Professionals of Wichita and World Trade Council of Wichita. In the Southwest Communities he serves as a board member of the Rotary Club of Ulysses and is active in the Grant County Community. Mike also serves at the Rotary District level as a Cadre Member. Mike is also a member of the Grant County Bar Association, Wichita Bar Association, Kansas Bar Association, and American Bar Association.
- Real Estate
- Oil & Gas
- Pepperdine University, B.A., 2008
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Wichita Bar Association
- Grant County Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Rotary Club of Ulysses
- University of Kansas Alumni Association-Southwest Network Board Member
- Young Professionals of Wichita Member
- Pando Initiative Board Member
- Dear Neighbor Ministries/Step Stone Development Committee
- Ronald McDonald House Red Shoe Society Development Committee
- World Trade Council of Wichita Member
- Wesley E. Brown Inn of Court Member
- "The Public Interest of the U.S. Foreign Trade Zone," Int'l Trade Law & Regulation (Thomson/Sweet & Maxwell, Sept. 2012)